BMW MOTORCYCLE TECHNICIAN
Bavarian Cycle Works in San Francisco is seeking a seasoned motorcycle technician.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Basic motorcycle service and repair. Includes tire change / mount / balance, scheduled maintenance, and annual services.
- Diagnose and repair to specifications.
- Test ride all motorcycles when possible prior to repair work and at completion of repair to check work
- Accurately and clearly record steps taken and findings of work in repair orders
- Communicate effectively with service writer and customers when necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Valid M1 driver’s license with clean DMV record
- Understand basic motorcycle electrical systems
- Work with minimal supervision
- Take pride in quality work with excellent attention to detail
- Maintain organized, clean and safe work area
- Have own tools
- Reliable and timely
- Maintain positive working relationship with customers and staff
- Familiarity with Commander, Lightspeed, Texa Navigator and GS-911, a plus
- Solid technical and mechanical skills regarding work on BMW motorcycles (preferred) and/or Triumph, Moto Guzzi or limited other foreign brands. (Highly preferred, but not required.)
Please email your resume for consideration.