*** SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL ***
If you are interested in any item in our Tucker Rocky catalog or our Western Power Sports catalog that we do not have in stock, we will take 10% off the list price if you order through Bavarian Cycle Works. Also, if you order by 2pm that day, we will in most cases have it here the very next day!!
New in stock, BREMBO replacement brake rotors for BMW motorcycles. These replacement rotors retail at about half the cost of stock BMW OEM. Terrific performance and durability at a very attractive price. Please Email for application and pricing.
New in stock! Michelin Pilot Road 4 tires. The new Pilot Road 4 boasts the best surface braking performance on wet surfaces, and has even been selected as factory-fitment on the new BMW R 1200 RT. Call for tire size availability and pre-orders for fitment on your motorcycle.
Help your vintage Beemer stop better then new with floating front brake rotor conversions. Available for BMW airheads, K 75 and K 100 models, $259 each with exchange. Better than new quality with all-German made components.
Just in after a lengthy backorder: Michelin Pilot Road 3 Trail radial tires. Great selection for BMW R1100/1150/1200 GS model types sizes 110/80R19 and 150/70R17. Priced at $179.95 front and $199.95 rear.
Back in stock: BRAKING brake rotors. Updated design, acquired direct from Italy. Due to limited quantities, for sale through the Service Department only.
Just in: UK made Keihan stainless steel exhaust items, including 38 mm headpipes, mufflers and clamps, R 1150 GS Y-Piece, Monolever H-Piece and R 100 R Y-Piece. the last muffler your bike will ever need. don’t fall for the poor fitting Chinese made knock-offs on eBay with questionable quality.
The stainless Y and H pieces get rid of the unsightly box on the stock BMW exhaust systems and allow use of the stock muffler or a slip-on of your choice. Contact BCW for pricing.
German made points sets for Airhead twins! (12111243555) BMW sells the Chinese replacement points shown on the right sided in the photo above. They short out on the advance unit. Even better, the German made units shown on the left side of the photo above are the same price as those crappy Chinese units, $21.22.
Van Farowe heavy duty sidestand for BMW airheads. Features robust stand and cutaway for gear shifter location. Best sidestand on the market. Available for /6 and /7 models at $140, R 65 models at $150
Braking Wave rotors. Pictured above is Master Certified Technician Benda’s personal R 1200 GSA with Braking Batfly rotors/pads installed. After multiple sets of BMW/Brembo brake rotors replaced under warranty, he decided to shelve the “still good” stock rotors and pads and install these. What a difference! The break-in period was very short, the difference in weight significant, they look cool as f#@*, but most importantly, the braking performance is magnificent. There is a reason that so many of the very tricked out BMWs in the Wunderlich performance catalog are wearing Braking rotors, usually with a prominent BRAKING decal running up the fork leg. The only thing is, Wunderlich doesn’t sell Braking rotors and pads (they sell Lucas instead.) We believe the Braking components are not only superior to the Lucas, but to the BMW/Brembo ones as well. We swear by ‘em…
Motovision headlight bulbs: unique orange reflection, 40% more light output, 50ft longer beam than standard, DOT Compliant. Built in Germany especially for motorcycles. You can quit using your high beam during daylight rides. In stock, $28.95.
Booster Plug: smoother throttle response, improved acceleration, cooler running, strong and reliable idle, reduced exhaust popping. Click HERE for BCW’s BoosterPlug page.
Yuasa and Westco batteries: sealed and maintenance free. Premium versions are US made! Each battery taken into inventory is checked/charged using an Opimate charger, and checked again before being sold or installed into a bike at the service department. Prices vary depending on motorcycle application.
Tires normally found in stock at BCW (please call for availability and current pricing):
- Pilot Road 4 front: 120/70-17
- Pilot Road 4 rear: 150/70-17, 180/55-17
- Pilot Road 4 GT front: 120/70-17
- Pilot Road 4 GT rear: 170/60-17, 180/55-17, 190/50-17; 190/55-17
- Pilot Road 4 Trail front: 110/80-19
- Pilot Road 4 Trail rear: 150/70-17
- Michelin Pilot Road 3 size 160/60 ZR 18 rear tire
- Michelin Pilot Road 3 size 170/60 ZR 17 rear tire
- Michelin Pilot Road 3 size 190/55-17 rear tire
- Michelin Pilot Road 3 size 120/70 ZR 17 front tire
- Michelin Pilot Road 2 size 180/55-17 rear tire
- Michelin Pilot Road 2 size 170/60 ZR 17 rear tire
- Michelin Pilot Road 2 size 160/60 ZR 18 rear tire
- Michelin Pilot Road 2 size 120/70 ZR 17 front tire
- Michelin Anakee 2 size 110/80-19 front tire
- Michelin Anakee 2 size 150/70 ZR 17 rear tire
- Michelin Anakee 2 size 90/90-21 front tire
- Michelin Pilot Activ size 120/90-18 rear tire
- Lasertec front: 100/90-18
- Lasertec rear: 130/90-17
- Metzeler Tourance size 150/70-17 rear tire
- Metzeler Tourance size 110/80-19 F front tire
- Angel GT front: 120/70-17
- Angel GT rear: 160/60-18, 170/60-17
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail size 130/80-17 rear tire
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail size 100/90-19 front tire
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail size 150/70 R 17 rear tire
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail size 110/80 R 19 front tire